Fitness and Nutrition plays an important role to achieve good health and to increase immunity. Most of the time we ignore this and try to adjust with only medication whenever we feel sick. No doubt medicines are essential when it requires but same time, taking care of nutrition is also important to sustain the effects you achieve after treatment. In many cases like Diabetes, Hypertension, Hyperthyroid, Arthritis, Cardiac complaints, Polycystic ovaries Etc…….you must follow fitness and nutrition along with proper medication to keep good control or to manage these diseases in your life.
Complete well being is only possible with proper exercise & Nutrition according to condition along with treatment. There are many nutritional deficiencies or disease that come with group of symptoms which we mostly ignore.
SOME GENERAL RULES TO FOLLOW FOR BETTER LYFESTYLE ARE :
- Small portion of food at short interval is always beneficial
- Not just meal…include nutritional food in meal
- Manage your stress
- Take adequate sleep
- Do some physical activity… that is exercise.
- Keep watch on you health with annual check up.
Don’t consider your routine exertion is your exercise. Learn how to manage your time for proper workout in simple way.
- To keep energetic
- Maintain weight to avoid obesity which is leading cause of many other diseases.
- Boost metabolism which is helpful to manage diseases like diabetes, hypo/hypothyroid /liver disease, gastroitestinal diseases, etc.
- Increase immunity
- Management of stress
- Improves sleep
Yoga is most beneficial ancient method of exercise that mind body soul.
- Improves flexibility
- Prevents cartilage and joint breakdown
- Beneficial for external as well as internal organ
- Boost immunity
- Regulates harmones, improves blood circulation
- Improves digestion
- Many benefits during chronic disease.
- Stress buster and improves quality of sleep
Understand your body needs :
|Calcium||1300 mg||1000 mg|
|Phosphorus||500-1200 mg||700 mg|
|Iron||13.7- 16 mg||17- 18.9 mg|
|Vitamin A||1000 mcg||–|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||1.2 mg||1.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||1.1 mg||1.3 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinic acid )||–||14-16 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)||1.7- 3 mg||4 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxin)||–||1.3 – 1.7 mg|
|Vitamin B12||1.8 mcg||2.4 mcg|
|Vitamin C||30 – 40 mg||65 – 90 mg|
|Vitamin D||10 – 15 mcg||15 – 20 mcg|
|Vitamin E||–||15 mg|
|Folic acid||3 mg/ kg body weight||Essential during pregnancy|
Medical yoga is therapeutic method beneficial for prevention and supportive treatement during medical condition with essential supporting tool and customized euipement. It is excellent therapy for posture corrections without harming tendons or muscle.
It is important and effective for stregthning body according to wholesome knowledge of anatomy and physiology during medical condition.