About Dr. Shilpa:
Dr. Shilpa P. Bodele has done her BHMS from Y.M.T. Homeopathic Medical College , Kharghar, Navi Mumbai in 2007 . She keep updating her knowledge and like to learn various methods to treat patient’s sufferings . She make patient comfortable with her friendly approach to understand case in a proper manner.
She also work as Healthcare Relationship Manager in Shree Mahaganpati Hospital, Titwala where she handle advertising and marketing work with team and arrange regular general & specialised medical camps from hospital, Academic sessions of Doctors , Workshops for women and pregnant ladies etc. She is also Editor of Newsletter published by Hospital.
Additional qualification :
- Fellowship course in Homeopathic Dermatology
- Certificate courses in Arthritic & Diabetic care and Diet
- Diploma in Medical Yoga
- Diploma in Naturopathy
- Master degree in Alternative medicine specialization in Bach flower therapy.
- Stree Management
- Lecture given on Women’s health and Nutrition for awareness in kalyan
- Lecture on ‘Importance of Nutrition’ for employees of Lodha Palava project, Dombivali
- Lecture on ‘ Health thru Nutrition’ for employees of Kimberly Clark Company, Pune
- Conducted special workshop for women on occasion of Womens day on Health, Nutritional disorder, Yoga and Zumba workout in Titwala under Shree Mahaganpati Hospital.
- Conducted Workshop for Diabetic patient in kalyan and Titwala.
- Special session conducted in Kalyan center for pregnant ladies on nutrition and yoga during pregnancy .
- Regular workshop on monthwise Nutrition, development and exercise during pregnancy in Shree Mahaganpati Hospital.
- Conducted Yoga Workshop in Shree Mahaganpati Hospital, Titwala along with Dr. Nanda Wane (Yoga expert).
- Yoga Workshop for Stress Management in SNDT College, Mumbai
YOU ARE JUST ONE STEP AWAY FROM THE
BEST Speciality Treatment
Your Healthy Life is Our First Priority.
Homeopathy works by considering physical as well as psychological state of individual case, boost immunity and cure diseases from its roots.
Bach Flower Therapy
For Psychosomatic Diseases.
“There is no true healing unless there is a change in Outlook, Peace of mind and Inner happiness”
– Dr. Edward Bach
Diet & Nutrition
Right food and Nutrition is essential for complete health. Good Nutrition can reduce 95% of illness.
Yoga & Fitness
Physical and emotional well being can be achieve with flexibility of body and muscle relaxation through Yoga.